We work on projects that fall into one of three big categories:
- Help early stage startups develop ideas, build products, and find customers.
- Help bigger companies plan and execute innovation projects.
- Develop entrepreneurship communities that are usually organized around an industry, an organization (like a university), or a shared set of startup values.
We’re really interested in:
- Collaborative workspaces, design laboratories, and coworking facilities
- Corporate accelerator programs
- Community business incubators (like kitchen incubators)
- The JOBS Act and the implications of crowdfunding
- Developments in advanced manufacturing / rapid prototyping / 3d printing
- Technology transfer and IP commercialization
- Community college job training programs
- Startup community development
Every few weeks, we write a story and post it on our blog.